- SUPPORT HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the BedCane helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed while withstanding weights up to 300 pounds.
- WOODEN BASE: The 23″ x 19″ wooden base easily slips beneath the mattress and sits on top of the box spring, platform, or slats for extra stability.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the safety handle from 16″ to 21″ for a customized fit to the height of your mattress.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The BedCane works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 12″ and 16″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
Bed CaneItem #: 2041
- PREVENT FALLS: The BedCane helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The BedCane slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length of Rail: 15″
- Height Adjustment of Rail: 16″-21″
- Base Dimensions: 23″ x 19″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 12″-16″
MSRP: $134.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
The BedCane from Stander will allow you or your loved one to be independent! The ergonomically-shaped, padded handle provides a solid tool for additional leverage and balance when standing. It’s great for those who don’t need full fall protection from bed, but might need extra support when getting in and out of bed. It comes with an organizer pouch to keep handy items close by and attaches to the bed frame with the included safety strap.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Ergonomic Handle to Help Stand from Bed
The 15-inch wide padded handle provides extra support and leverage when sitting or standing from bed. The wooden base board helps to provide additional stability to help the bed handle support weights up to 300 lbs.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
Store Belongings in the Organizer Pouch
The BedCane includes an organizer pouch for easily accessible storage. Keep small items like phones, tablets, reading glasses, or medications at your bedside.
The organizer pouch helps to prevent dangerous falls out of bed that can occur when reaching to a bedside nightstand.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The BedCane can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 12″ to 16″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base board between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
See the BedCane in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which bed rail is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. That’s why we have compiled useful resources to help make the process easier.READ OUR BLOG POST
In our blog, A Life Without Limits, we discuss what questions you should ask yourself before purchasing a bed rail so you can know which options will be best-suited for you.TAKE THE BED RAIL QUIZ
By answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for, our Bed Rail Quiz can recommend several options of bed rails that best meet your needs and wants.
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, assembly is required before using the BedCane. For more detailed instructions on how to assemble the BedCane, download our assembly instructions below.
The BedCane can be used with most traditional beds with box springs, platforms, or slats. It not is not intended to be used with adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
No, for safety reasons, we do not recommend using this bed rail on adjustable beds at this time.
THERE IS A MUCH GREATER RISK OF ENTRAPMENT AND INJURY/DEATH WHEN USING BED RAILS WITH A SOFT MATTRESS! A soft mattress increases the risk that a person’s head, arm, or leg could become entrapped between the mattress and a rail. Entrapment can cause injury or death.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit stander.com/extra-soft-mattress.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.