- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: Customize the length of the bed ladder from 48″ to 84″ tailoring the BedCaddie to your individual needs.
- LADDER GRIPS: The three 5″ wide hand grips are evenly spaced out every 12″ and provide a ladder-like system to pull yourself up.
- STRONG: The quality nylon strap is reinforced with durably sewn seams and can safely support up to 300 pounds.
- COMPATIBILITY: The BedCaddie easily buckles around the footboard of any bedframe, no tools required.
BedCaddieItem #: 2085
- SIT UP EASILY: The ladder grips allow users to incrementally rise into an upright, seated position; provides improved in-bed mobility for those who experience a limited range of motion.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The universal design makes it possible to carry the lightweight and low-profile BedCaddie and use on any bed while traveling.
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: The BedCaddie can be added to your bed in seconds by buckling the caddie to the bed frame at the foot of the bed.
- EXTRA SUPPORT: The BedCaddie pairs well with any bed rail for extra support in and out of bed for those who have back pain, are recovering from surgery, or are pregnant.
- Strap Length: 48″-84″
- Length between Handles: 12″
- Handle Grip Width: 5″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight: 2 lbs
MSRP: $24.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
The BedCaddie from Stander has a unique ladder-like design with three hand grips to make it easier to sit up in bed. Simply clip the BedCaddie to the bed frame at the foot of the bed. It’s great for those who want a little extra support while sitting up and can be used with any Stander bed rail to help easily get out of bed.
Helps to Easily Sit Up in Bed
The BedCaddie provides firm assistance while laying in bed to pull yourself to an upright position. It is made of a durably nylon construction and can support weight up to 300 pounds.
Use the BedCaddie as a companion to any Stander bed rail for extra support and assistance to transfer in and out of bed. It’s perfect for anyone recovering from injury or surgery, for those who are pregnant, or anyone experiencing a loss of mobility.
Promotes a Natural Pulling Motion
The BedCaddie has three 5″ wide grips that are evenly spaced 12″ a part. The ladder-like design promote a natural hand-over-hand motion that is both comfortable and efficient at creating leverage to pull yourself up in bed.
The cushioned grips are made of a non-slip rubber and are contoured to comfortably fit the shape of one’s hands.
SECURES TO BED FRAME
Easy to Attach to Any Bed
The BedCaddie easily attaches to any bed using the universal attachment design. Simply wrap the end of the strap around the bed frame at the foot of the bed and clip the buckle.
Customize the length of your BedCaddie between 48 and 84 inches to fit your bed size and your personal preference
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which bed rail is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. That’s why we have compiled useful resources to help make the process easier.READ OUR BLOG POST
In our blog, A Life Without Limits, we discuss what questions you should ask yourself before purchasing a bed rail so you can know which options will be best-suited for you.TAKE THE BED RAIL QUIZ
By answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for, our Bed Rail Quiz can recommend several options of bed rails that best meet your needs and wants.
Stander offers free shipping on orders over $75. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at email@example.com.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The BedCaddie comes ready to use right out of the box! Just clip the buckle around the bedframe at the foot of the bed and adjust the caddie to fit your preference.
The BedCaddie can be used with any bed so long as there is place at the foot of the bed for the caddie to be attached.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Free Shipping over $75
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.