- TWO-IN-ONE BED RAIL: The Safety Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- SAFETY HANDLE: The 30-inch long safety handle can be used for balance and support when transferring in and out of bed
- SWINGS DOWN: By pulling two pins, pivot the bed rail downward 180 degrees to lay flat against the bed to increase caregiver access to the bed; 15″ of clearance required
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Keep small and personal items easily accessible from bed by storing them in the included padded organizer pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Safety Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 10″ and 19″ thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
30” Safety Bed Rail & Padded PouchItem #: 8051
- PREVENT FALLS: The long safety railing acts as a guard rail for full fall protection during the night and also helps to transfer out of bed as a support handle.
- INCREASE ACCESS: Make caregiving easier by increasing access to a bed to change linens or care for a loved one by pivoting the bed rail to the side of the bed.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The 30″ Safety Bed Rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length of Rail: 30″
- Rail Height: 23″ from base of mattress
- Gap between Rails: 3″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 10″-19″
MSRP: $179.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
30″ SAFETY BED RAIL
The 30-inch Safety Bed Rail from Stander provides full protection from nighttime falls. Its 30-inch long frame is ideal for keeping your loved one in bed, even during those restless nights. Don’t trust your safety with just any plastic bed rail. The powder-coated steel safety railing will provide the ultimate protection you deserve at night.
SAFETY RAILING FOR FALL PROTECTION
Provides Balance and Support when Transferring
The 30-inch long safety railing acts as a guard rail to prevent dangerous nighttime falls out of bed. The railing can support weights up to 300 pounds.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
INCREASE ACCESS TO THE BED
Railing Swings Down 180 Degrees
Release the two round knobs from their locked position in order to pivot the railing downward to the side of the bed to easily change the linens, make the bed, or care for a loved one in bed.
To fully pivot the bed rail, ensure that there is at least 15″ of clearance between the floor and the bottom of your mattress.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The 30″ Safety Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 10″ to 19″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base tubes between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
See the 30″ Safety Bed Rail in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which bed rail is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. That’s why we have compiled useful resources to help make the process easier.READ OUR BLOG POST
In our blog, A Life Without Limits, we discuss what questions you should ask yourself before purchasing a bed rail so you can know which options will be best-suited for you.TAKE THE BED RAIL QUIZ
By answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for, our Bed Rail Quiz can recommend several options of bed rails that best meet your needs and wants.
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at email@example.com.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, assembly is required before using the 30″ Safety Bed Rail. For more detailed instructions on how to assemble the 30″ Safety Bed Rail, download our assembly instructions below and watch our assembly video.
The 30″ Safety Bed Rail can be used with most traditional beds with box springs, platforms, or slats. It not is not intended to be used with adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
THERE IS A MUCH GREATER RISK OF ENTRAPMENT AND INJURY/DEATH WHEN USING BED RAILS WITH A SOFT MATTRESS! A soft mattress increases the risk that a person’s head, arm, or leg could become entrapped between the mattress and a rail. Entrapment can cause injury or death.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit stander.com/extra-soft-mattress.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.