- NARROW DESIGN: The 22.8″ wide design of the Let’s Go Rollator makes it the perfect option for indoor use to navigate around furniture and through narrow doorways.
- UNI-LEVER HANDLE: The single handle steering wheel and uni-lever brake handle make it easy to steer and apply the brake with just one hand and supports up to 250 pounds.
- INCLUDED TRAY: Use the 16″ x 14.5″ plastic tray to trolley food and beverage around the house without fear of spilling or as a TV tray to eat meals from a favorite chair.
- LARGE BASKET: The fabric basket can be used to help with household chores or transport personal items around the home and can easily removed using the velcro straps.
- FOUR WHEELS: The four-wheeled walker has 6-inch swivel wheels on the front to easily turn in tight spaces; set the parking brake to lock the back wheels when not in use.
Let’s Go Indoor Rollator
- INDOOR USE: Navigate through narrow hallways and doorways or around tight spaces between furniture with the narrow and compact Let’s Go Rollator.
- TV DINNER TRAY: Enjoy meals from your favorite chair by reversing the rollator toward you while sitting down and eating straight from the included tray!
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the Let’s Go from 32.5″ to 37.5″ to fit your body type and preference with the easy-to-use adjustment knobs.
- NO ASSEMBLY: The Let’s Go Rollator comes fully assembled and ready to use out of the box. Simply unfold the rollator, add the basket and tray, and you’re ready to go!
- STYLISH COLORS: Match your rollator to your personality or your indoor décor with four colors to choose from: Beech, Walnut, Silver, or Red.
- Weight: 14.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Width: 22.8″
- Depth: 24″
- Folded Dimensions: 22.5″ x 6″
- Height Adjustment: 32.5″ – 37.5″
- Tray Dimensions: 16″ x 14.5″
- Tray Height: 22.8″
- Wheels: 6″
MSRP: $370.00 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
LET’S GO ROLLATOR
Let’s Go, the worldwide success from Trust Care is a practical walking aid for anyone who needs a little extra support and security around the house. This four-wheeled walker provides safety, function, and design in perfect harmony and is a flexible rolling aid for indoor use. It also has a beautiful and elegant design availble in four colors.
COMPACT AND NARROW DESIGN
Designed for At-home Indoor Use
With a more narrow footprint than the average rollator, the Let’s Go Rollator is designed for indoor use to navigate through tight hallways and doorways and around furniture.
With six-inch front swivel wheels and a complete braking system, the Let’s Go easily turns in tight spaces. The unique Swedish-designed rollator comes in four different color options: Beech, Walnut, Silver, and Red.
INCLUDED TRAY AND BASKET
Use as a Trolley Cart and TV Tray
The Let’s Go Rollator doubles as a trolley cart and TV Tray. Use the included tray and basket to trolley food, beverages, and other items around the house without fear of spilling.
Turn the rollator around and pull the tray up to your lap to use it as a TV dinner tray to enjoy meals while sitting in the comfort of your favorite chair.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLES AND FOLDABLE
Uni-lever Brake and Steering Handle
The single-handle brake and steering wheel are comfortable and easy to use with just one hand making the Let’s Go a perfect option for anyone who has suffered a stroke, Parkinson’s disease, or has limited dexterity.
Adjust the handles in height from 32.5″ to 37.5″ by loosening and tightening the adjustment knobs, or fold the rollator in half for easy storage.
See the Let’s Go Rollator in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which walker or rollator is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. That’s why we have compiled useful resources to help make the process easier.READ OUR BLOG POST
In our blog, A Life Without Limits, we discuss what questions you should ask yourself before purchasing a walker or rollator so you can know which options will be best-suited for you.TAKE THE ROLLATOR QUIZ
By answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for, our Rollator Quiz can recommend several options of rollators that best meet your needs and wants.
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Let’s Go Rollator comes ready to use right out of the box. Remove the rollator from the packaging, unfold, and adjust the handle height.
To find the appropriate handle height:
- Stand next to the rollator with your arms hanging naturally to your side
- Set the handles to match your wrists
- This allows for a natural bend in the elbow when using the rollator
Yes, the brakes of the Let’s Go Rollator are easily adjustable. Brakes are calibrated during the manufacturing process, but we recommend performing a routine check upon arrival and before first use. Over time, the brakes may loosen and need to be tightened.
To adjust the brakes on your rollator, follow the directions in the tutorial below.
The Let’s Go Rollator does not have a seat. Unlike traditional four wheeled rollators, the Let’s Go is designed specifically for indoor use where seating is available.
In place of a seat, the Let’s Go Rollator comes with a basket and beveled tray to transport food and beverages from a kitchen to a living room or bedroom.
Wear and tear items such as trays, bags, adjustment knobs, and wheels are not covered under Stander’s limited lifetime guarantee. Replacements for these items can be purchased. For replacement parts not listed below, please call our customer service team.
Find your Color
Parts & Accessories
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.