- PADDED HANDLE GRIPS: Dual cushion handles provide a comfortable and secure place to grip when standing or sitting and supports up to 400 pounds!
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: The EZ Stand-N-Go is fully adjustable in height to fit cushions 12″-21″ from the ground; It also adjusts in width and depth to fit cushions 19″-26″ wide and 24″-27″ deep.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Use the stand assist on most any sofa, chair or recliner. Please watch our compatibility video and measure your chair to ensure compatibility before purchasing.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Slide the frame of the EZ Stand-N-Go underneath removable chair cushions or around stitched cushions.
EZ Stand-N-Go Heavy DutyItem #: 9220
- PREVENT FALLS: The Stand-N-Go provides stability and balance when sitting or standing from your chair or recliner to prevent dangerous falls.
- MAINTAIN INDEPENDENCE: Easily stand or sit without caregiver assistance, preventing back pain from lifting and skin tears from pulling.
- BLENDS IN WITH HOME: The powder-coated steel frame is made to last for years of repeated use and blends in any living room furniture.
- BETTER THAN ARM RESTS: Use the stand assist as an alternative to a cushioned chair arm rest for better support and balance.
- Fits Cushion Heights: 12″-21″
- Fits Cushion Widths: 12″-21″
- Fits Cushion Depths: 24″-27″
- Handle Heights: 7″-11″ above horizontal frame
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
MSRP: $184.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
EZ STAND-N-GO HD
The EZ Stand-N-Go HD is one of the strongest and most low-profile ways to get up from your favorite sofa, recliner, love seat, or couch. The handles provide a solid foundation upon which you can boost yourself up out of a plush couch or recliner. Its innovative design allows it to fit on most makes of chairs and adjusts around or beneath the cushions.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Fall Prevention for up to 400 lbs!
The EZ Stand-N-Go HD offers dual assist handles to help sit or stand safely from your favorite couch or chair. The padded grips provide steady assistance to help stand with confidence without the fear of falling.
The stand assist is a better alternative to using the chair arm rests that can be worn down or overly cushioned to provide reliable support. The reinforced standing handles support weight up to 400 lbs.
Compatible with Most Couches, Chairs, & Recliners
The EZ Stand-N-Go HD can adjust in height, width, and depth to adapt to the size of your chair. Before purchasing, watch our compatibility video and measure your chair cushion to determine if your chair is compatible with the EZ Stand-N-Go.
The handle can be adjusted 7″-11″ above the horizontal frame. Adjust the frame in width and depth to fit cushions 19″-26″ wide and 24″-27″ deep.
Easy to Assemble and Install
Unlike traditional standing aid equipment, the powder-coated steel frame of the EZ Stand-N-Go HD comes in a beautiful metallic black that blends in with other living room furniture.
Easily install the EZ Stand-N-Go by sliding the horizontal member underneath removable cushions or around fixed cushions. Watch our assembly video below for detailed instructions on how to assemble and install.
See the EZ Stand-N-Go in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The EZ Stand-N-Go HD requires assembly and installation on the chair. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the EZ Stand-N-Go, download the assembly instructions below.
The EZ Stand-N-Go HD is compatible with furniture cushions that are 12 to 21 inches above the ground, 19 to 26 inches wide, and 24 to 27 inches deep. It is compatible with either fixed, stitched, or removable cushions; install the stand assist frame either around or under your cushion depending on furniture style or size.
Before purchasing, please watch the compatibility video below and measure your chair cushion to determine if the EZ Stand-N-Go HD is compatible with your furniture.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.