- Support Handle: The Assist-A-Tray comes with a support handle that helps you go from sitting to standing safely and supports 250 pounds
- Swiveling TV Tray: Featuring a 16×18 inch bamboo television tray that rotates 360 degrees and includes cup holder and utensil compartment
- Adjustable Height: Customize your experience by adjusting the tray 26-32 inches tall and the handle 34-40 inches high
- Compatibility: The Assist-A-Tray is compatible with most four-legged couches, chairs, recliners, and lift chairs
- Base Pads: Sit your furniture on top of the rubber pads, adjustable in depth to fit chairs 20-36 inches deep; not intended for free-standing use
Assist-A-TrayItem #: 2050
- Extra Mobility and Support: You can feel secure knowing that the Assist-A-Tray will provide both assistance and stability when sitting down or standing up
- Maximum Versatility and Comfort: Conveniently enjoy a meal or eat a snack while sitting in your favorite chair without the fear of spilling
- Work from Home: Use the multi-use tray table as a personal workstation and laptop desk to work from the comfort of your own home
- Works Great with Lift Chairs: Enjoy the comfort of your lift chair and use the standing handle to assist yourself off of the lift chair with ease
- Makes Great Gifts: Looking for a gift for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa? The Assist-A-Tray makes the perfect non-assuming gift for anyone to enjoy
- Height Adjustment of Tray: 26″-32″
- Height Adjustment of of Handle: 34″-40″
- Handle Size: 6″ H x 6″ W x 1.25″ D
- Tray Size: 16″ x 18″
- Base Length Adjustment: 20″-36″
- Base Pads: 4″ x 7″
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Handle: 250 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
MSRP: $269.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
With the Stander Assist-A-Tray, you can provide your loved ones with a safe and secure way to enjoy the comfort of their own home. This all-in-one adjustable tray table and handle has been designed with convenience, safety, and comfort in mind. Perfect for those that need a little extra help getting up and down from chairs. Featuring a bamboo TV tray table complete with cup holder and utensil compartment, the Assist-A-Tray is perfect for meal time or any other activities!
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Ergonomic Standing Handle
Use the Assist-A-Tray’s ergonomic handle for extra leverage when sitting or standing. The large support handle allows for an easy and comfortable two-handed grip to pull yourself from a sitting to a standing position.
The assist handle can support weights up to 250 pounds and can be placed on either side of the couch or chair.
Convenience and Function
Multi-use Swiveling Tray Table
The multi-use bamboo tray table swivels and rotates 360 degrees for optimal use. Enjoy meals from your favorite chair, or use the 16″ x 18″ tray table as a laptop desk. Swivel the dinner tray to the side of the chair when not in use to use a side table.
The TV tray includes a built-in cup holder and utensil tray compartment and can support weight up to 30 pounds.
Compatible with Most Chairs
The Assist-A-Tray is compatible with most four-legged chairs, sofas, couches, lift chairs, and recliners. Place the front and rear legs on either side of the base pads to hold the tray and handle in place. The Assist-A-Tray is not intended for free-standing use.
Adjust the base pads of the Assist-A-Tray in depth from 20″-36″ and the height of the handle from 34″-40″ with the easy-to-use spring-loaded buttons.
Use the ergonomic standing handle for additional leverage to help sit or stand
Swivel the tray table 360 degrees to eat meals from your chair or use as a side table
Use the built-in cup holder and utensil tray compartment for additional chair-side storage
Place the front and rear legs of your chair on top of either side of the rubber base pads
See the Assist-A-Tray in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected]
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
The Assist-A-Tray requires assembly and installation on the chair. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the Assist-A-Tray, watch our instructional video below.
The Assist-A-Tray is compatible with any four-legged couch, sofa, chair, lift chair or recliner. The front and rear legs of the chair must sit on top of the base pads of the Assist-A-Tray to hold the tray in place. The Assist-A-Tray adjusts in depth to fit chair leg depths of 20″-36″.
If your chair does not have four legs, has a round base, or has legs with depths shorter than 20″ and deeper than 36″, the Assist-A-Tray will not work with your chair.
Before purchasing the Assist-A-Tray, we recommend measuring the depth between the front and rear legs of the intended chair to make sure they fit in the 20″-36″ compatibility range.
The Assist-A-Tray is leveled by adjusting the three bolts on the tray hanging bracket. Turn the Center Adjustment Bolt clockwise to raise the tray and counterclockwise to lower the tray. Once the tray is leveled, tighten the two smaller clamping bolts to the side.
Please refer to the diagram below for detailed instructions on leveling the tray:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.