- SAFETY HANDLE: The CouchCane boasts a standing handle that can be used with both hands and provides balance and support for up to 250 lbs when sitting or standing.
- SADDLE BAG: The four-pocket saddle bag hangs from the CouchCane handle and provides convenient storage for small items like TV remotes and cell phones.
- RUBBER PADS: The dual-sized rubber base pads can go on either side of the chair and adjusts to fit the distance between the front and back legs of your chair.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the handle from 34″-40″ to fit your preference and provide optimal leverage to stand. The base pads adjust in depth from 20″-36″
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST CHAIRS: Install the CouchCane underneath the feet of most four-legged lit chairs, recliners, couches, or sofas with feet ranging 20″-36″ apart in depth.
Couch CaneItem #: 2001
- PREVENT FALLS: Avoid dangerous falls while sitting or standing from your favorite chair by using the CouchCane for balance and support.
- GREAT WITH LIFT CHAIRS: Enjoy the comfort of your lift chair and use the standing handle to get out of the lift chair with ease.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The CouchCane assembles in minutes and easily slips underneath the feet of most couches, chairs, and recliners.
- Height Adjustment of Handle: 34″-40″
- Handle Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 1.25″
- Base Length Adjustment: 20″-36″
- Base Pads: 4″ x 7″
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 19.5 lbs
MSRP: $214.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
Those who are mature in years or simply struggle with everyday mobility know how hard it can be to get in and out of a couch or chair. The CouchCane by Stander offers a simple yet effective way to boost yourself out of your favorite chair. The CouchCane is made of steel and comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee so you can buy in confidence.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Ergonomic Standing Handle
Use the CouchCane’s ergonomic handle for extra leverage when sitting or standing. The large support handle allows for an easy and comfortable two-handed grip to pull yourself from a sitting to a standing position.
The assist handle can support weights up to 250 pounds and can be placed on either side of the couch or chair.
Compatible with Most Chairs
The CouchCane is compatible with most four-legged chairs, sofas, couches, lift chairs, and recliners. Place the front and rear legs on either side of the base pads to hold the tray and handle in place. The CouchCane is not intended for free-standing use.
Adjust the base pads of the CouchCane in depth from 20″-36″ and the height of the handle from 34″-40″ with the easy-to-use spring-loaded buttons.
ACCESSORIZE YOUR COUCHCANE
Add the Swivel Tray Accessory
Accessorize the CouchCane with the Swivel Tray Accessory. The 16″ by 18″ bamboo tray table easily attaches to the CouchCane and swivels around 360 degrees.
The Swivel Tray Accessory comes equipped with a built-in cup holder and utensil compartment. Use the tray to enjoy meals from your favorite chair or to even work from the comfort of your couch.SWIVEL TRAY ACCESSORY
See the CouchCane in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The CouchCane requires assembly and installation on the chair. For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the CouchCane, download the assembly instructions below.
The CouchCane is compatible with any four-legged couch, sofa, chair, lift chair or recliner. The front and rear legs of the chair must sit on top of the base pads of the CouchCane to hold it in place. The CouchCane adjusts in depth to fit chair leg depths of 20″-36″ and is not intended for free-standing use.
If your chair does not have four legs, has a round base, or has legs with depths shorter than 20″ and deeper than 36″, the CouchCane will not work with your chair.
Before purchasing the CouchCane, we recommend measuring the depth between the front and rear legs of the intended chair to make sure they fit in the 20″-36″ compatibility range.
No, the CouchCane cannot be installed on a bed. If you are looking for something similar to the CouchCane for assistance in and out of bed, check out our assortment of bed handles.SEE BED HANDLES
The base pads of the CouchCane can be placed on either the outside or inside base pads depending on your personal preference. Placing the chair feet on the inside or outside base pad will change the location of the handle.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.