- LADDER GRAB BAR: Use a natural hand-over-hand motion to scale up the ladder grab bar to pull yourself up from a seated position; supports 300 lbs.
- SWIVELS 360 DEGREES: The Curve Grab Bar pivots 180° and locks into place at five different positions for versatile and customizable fall prevention.
- HORIZONTZAL GRAB BAR: The 14″ horizontal grab bar runs against the wall away from the curved grab bar portion for additional assistance standing and walking.
- WALL-MOUNTED: Attaches to the studs in the wall with included hardware; can be placed at any height and protrudes 13″ away from the wall when in a 90° position.
Curve Grab BarItem #: 9000
- PREVENT FALLS: Use the Curve Grab Bar in the bathroom to prevent dangerous falls while getting out of the shower or up from the toilet.
- VERSATILE USE: The Curve Grab Bar locks into place at five different positions to be used at multiple angles and different purposes.
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: Pivot the Curved Grab Bar to lay flat against the wall to save space when the grab bar is not in use.
- Length from Top to Bottom: 40″
- Length of Curve Grab Bar: 18″
- Length of Horizontal Base Bar: 14″
- Length of Extension from Wall at 90° Position: 13″
- Tube Diameter: 1.25″
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight: 12 lbs
MSRP: $224.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
THE CURVE GRAB BAR
The Curve Grab Bar from Stander makes it easy to stand from the toilet, shower, or bath tub. The ladder-like grab bar provides four handles at four different levels to easily climb to a standing position. The grab bar can be pivoted out of the way when not in use. The space saving design blends in with the look and feel of any bathroom, and like all of our products comes with a lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Ladder Grab Bar for Bathroom Fall Prevention
Prevent falls in the bathroom with the Curve Grab Bar. Use the ladder-like grab bar to lift yourself up from a toilet, bathtub, bed, or chair and balance yourself with the horizontal grab bar.
The Curve Grab Bar can be attached to the wall anywhere in the bathroom and provides support to up to 300 lbs.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
Pivot the Grab Bar 180°
The curved grab bar portion pivots 180° and locks into place in five different positions. By adding multiple points and angles of use, the Curve Grab Bar can be installed in a bathroom to be used with both a shower or bathtub and a toilet!
The space saving design allows the grab bar to pivoted to lay flat against the wall so as to not be in the way when out of use.
Includes Hardware to be Mounted to Wall
The Curve Grab Bar includes wood screws to attach the grab bar to the wall. Before assembling, determine the desired location and and locate the studs behind the wall.
Optimal positioning for the Curved Grab Bar includes the wall next to a toilet, shower/bath tub, or both. The grab bar should be placed at a height that is accessible from the toilet seat.
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, assembly and installation is required. Because the Curve Grab Bar is wall-mounted, it is required to find studs in the wall. Please refer to our assembly instructions below and consult with a professional if necessary.
The Curve Grab Bar is wall-mounted, which means it is required to attach the grab bar to the studs in the wall. The Curve Grab Bar should be placed in a spot on the wall that is accessible to the toilet, shower, or both.
It is not intended to be installed directly inside the shower or bathtub.
Yes, the horizontal bar is required to be installed because it helps provide stability to the grab bar.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.