- CUSHION HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Bedside Econorail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed and supports 300 lbs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The Bedside Econorail is made of aluminum and weighs just 1.5 lbs., making it perfect to carry in a travel bag while on vacation.
- COLLAPSIBLE: Easily assemble and disassemble the Econorail by connecting the 1″ diameter tube pieces using the spring-loaded buttons, no tools required.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bedside Econorail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 8″ and 16″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
Bedside EconorailItem #: 5100
- PREVENT FALLS: The Bedside Econorail helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- PORTABLE: Maintain your independence and peace of mind while traveling by taking the easily collapsible and portable bed rail on vacation.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Econorail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Handle Width at Top: 12″
- Handle Width at Base: 16″
- Height of Handle: 21.5″
- Depth of Horizontal Base: 20″
- Tube Diamater: 1″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 8″-16″
MSRP: $99.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
The Bedside Econorail is the most portable bed rail in the world! This travel bed rail makes it easy to get in and out of bed wherever you go. Its strong, lightweight design only weighs 1.5 lbs., but supports up to 300 lbs! And like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Padded Handle Helps to Transfer out of Bed
The 12-inch wide padded handle provides extra support and leverage when sitting or standing from bed. The Bedside Econorail supports up to 300 pounds.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
Snap-together Assembly for Traveling
The Bedside Econorail quickly and easily assembles or disassembles using the snap-together assembly. To assemble, snap the 1″ diameter tubes together using the spring-loaded buttons.
The organizer pouch helps to prevent dangerous falls out of bed that can occur when reaching to a bedside nightstand.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Bedside Econorail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 8″ to 16″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
The padded handle provides balance and support when transferring and supports up to 300 lbs
Quickly assemble or disassemble the Econorail to store in a travel bag and carry while on vacation
Store personal items like cellphones, tablets, glasses, remotes, or medications close to the bed
Attaches to the Bed
Keep the bed rail in place and prevent gapping between the bed by securing the rail with the safety strap
Get all your questions answered here:
Trying to decide which bed rail is best suited for yourself or a loved one can be a difficult task. That’s why we have compiled useful resources to help make the process easier.READ OUR BLOG POST
In our blog, A Life Without Limits, we discuss what questions you should ask yourself before purchasing a bed rail so you can know which options will be best-suited for you.TAKE THE BED RAIL QUIZ
By answering a few questions about yourself and what you’re looking for, our Bed Rail Quiz can recommend several options of bed rails that best meet your needs and wants.
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected]
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, assembly is required but takes just minutes and can be done anywhere! The Bedside Econorail comes in six pieces (4 L-tubes, 1 handle piece, 1 organizer pouch). The L-tubes and handle easily snap together using the spring-loaded buttons with no tools required.
The Bedside Econorail can be used with most traditional beds with box springs, platforms, or slats. It not is not intended to be used with adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
No, for safety reasons, we do not recommend using this bed rail on adjustable beds at this time.
Please visit our sister brand, Signature Life, for the only bed rails designed and approved to prevent entrapment on an adjustable base bed.
THERE IS A MUCH GREATER RISK OF ENTRAPMENT AND INJURY/DEATH WHEN USING BED RAILS WITH A SOFT MATTRESS! A soft mattress increases the risk that a person’s head, arm, or leg could become entrapped between the mattress and a rail. Entrapment can cause injury or death.
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit stander.com/extra-soft-mattress.
Parts & Accessories
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.