- 2-IN-1 SAFETY SOLUTION: The Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar combines a rotating grab bar with a transfer pole for ultimate fall protection for up to 300 lbs.
- SWIVELING GRAB BAR: The curved grab bar sits 32″-52″ off the floor and swivels around 360 degrees, locking itself in eight places every 45 degrees
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: The Security Pole is height adjustable to fit most flat ceilings from 7 to 10 feet tall.
- TENSION-MOUNTED: Easily install the transfer pole anywhere in the house by tightening the pole to create tension between the floor or ceiling.
- PADDED BEAM AND BASE: The top I-beam distributes tension evenly throughout the ceiling; a padded base piece and top beam protect floors and ceilings from markings.
Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar
- VERSATILE FALL PROTECTION: Use the Security Pole to prevent dangerous falls when getting out of the shower, off the toilet, out of a bed, or up from a chair.
- INSTALLS ANYWHERE AT HOME: The tension-mounted design allows anyone to install the Security Pole anywhere in the home without needing to find floor or ceiling joists
- NO RESTRAINTS: Unlike traditional wall-mounted grab bars, the Security Pole can be installed in the middle of the room where support is needed the most
- TWO COLOR OPTIONS: Match the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar to the style of your home by choosing between two colors: Iceberg White or Metallic Black
- Fits Ceiling Heights: 7-10 feet
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Height of Curved Grab Bar: 32″-52″ from floor
- Length of Curved Grab Bar: 19.5″
- Width of Curved Grab Bar: 8.5
- Length of Top I-Beam: 22″
- Width of Top I-Beam: 9″
- Diameter of Circular Base: 7.25″
- Diameter of Pole: 1.5″
MSRP: $279.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
SECURITY POLE & CURVE GRAB BAR
The Most Versatile Solution for Fall Prevention
The unique design of the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar allows it to be installed easily in any room of your home! Now you can have a grab bar in the middle of the room where you need it the most. The versatile fall prevention solution can be used in the bathroom, bedroom, living room, or anywhere else you need protection against dangerous falls.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
2-In-1 Ladder Grab Bar and Transfer Pole
Prevent falls anywhere in the home with the two-in-one grab bar and transfer pole. Use the ladder-like grab bar to lift yourself up from a toilet, bathtub, bed, or chair and balance yourself with the transfer pole.
The Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar secures with tension and has been designed to support lateral weights up to 300 pounds!
INCLUDES CURVED GRAB BAR
Grab Bar Swivels 360 Degrees
The Curved Grab Bar swivels around the pole a full 360 degrees by simply pulling on the knob. For added measures of safety, the swiveling grab bar automatically locks itself into place in eight different spots every 45 degrees.
The curved grab bars adds additional versatility to the Security Pole. By adding multiple points and angles of use, the Security Pole can be installed in a bathroom to be used with both a shower or bathtub and a toilet!
Easily Install the Pole Anywhere in the Home
The Security Pole and Curve Grab assembles and installs within minutes using the provided wrench. To install, tighten the pole using the wrench to create tension between the floor and ceiling. No drilling or hardware needed!
Unlike traditional wall-mounted grab bars, the Security Pole can be installed in any location you need support. Use it in the middle of the bathroom, next to a bed, or to get up out of your favorite chair.
See the Security Pole & Curve Grab Bar in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
Yes, assembly and installation is required, but is easy and can be done within a matter of minutes. In fact, we have had amazing customers assemble and install the Security Pole from their wheelchair!
For detailed instructions on how to assemble and install the Security Pole, watch our assembly video below:
Thanks to the tension-mounted design of the Security Pole, you can install it almost anywhere! Unlike traditional grab bars that are mounted to a wall, the Security Pole can be installed in nearly any location in any room!
Before purchasing and installing, make sure that your intended location meets the following criteria:
- The Security Pole can only be used on flat ceilings. Drop-down ceilings and vaulted ceilings will not work with the Security Pole.
- The Security Pole will work with ceiling heights anywhere between seven and 10 feet.
- The Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar can be installed on any floor surface.
We recommend using the pole in the bathroom between the toilet and the bathtub; in the bedroom next to your bed; or in the living room next to a couch or chair. If you have slanted or vaulted ceilings or ceilings higher than 10 feet, we suggest looking at the Signature Life Sure Stand Pole.
To see how past customers have used their Security Poles for fall prevention, check out our blog post “Fall Prevention: Uses for the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar.”GO TO BLOG POST
No, the steel can rust and there are too many variables to account for that could make it unsafe, such as: slick surfaces, fiberglass tub floors with minimal support on the underside, and sloped floor for water drainage.
No it cannot, but the Signature Life Sure Stand Pole can.GO TO SURE STAND POLE
No, the Security Pole and Curve Grab Bar can only work with maximum ceiling heights of 10 feet. For ceiling heights higher than 10 feet, check out the Signature Life Sure Stand Pole with the Extension Accessory piece.GO TO SURE STAND POLE
No, the grab bar portion is in a fixed position at 32.5″ to 52.5″ from the floor.
No, the Security Pole does not have to be screwed into the floor or ceiling. When installed properly with tension the pole will support the user up to 300 pounds.
The pole does however come with included hardware and pre-drilled holes in the case that you want a more permanent solution in your home, but is not required.
If securing the Security Pole with tension only you will not have to install the pole parallel to the joists. The top I-beam evenly distributes tension throughout the ceiling.
If you are permanently installing the Security Pole using the provided hardware, you will need to find a joist to drill into.
If you purchase or have already purchased the straight version of the Security Pole (SKU#1150) you cannot add the curve grab bar portion as an accessory piece. The parts are not compatible between the two poles.
If you wish to have the curved grab bar, you will need to purchase the Security Pole and Curve Grab (SKU #1100).
We recommend holding on to the included wrench and tightening the pole once every month to avoid thread-settling and ensuring that the pole is securely fastened.
Find your Color
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.