- INCREASE LEVERAGE: The Handy Handle provides a safe way to assist a loved one to stand from a seated position.
- RUBBER GRIPS: The 9.5″ x 4.5″ ribbed plastic handle with rubber grips allows for a comfortable and secure grip for both caregiver and patient.
- PORTABLE: The small standing device is easy to store in a glove box, middle console, or take in a purse to use anywhere.
- HEAVY DUTY: The Handy handle can support weights of up to 350 pounds.
- THREE COLORS: Choose between three color options: Red, Blue, and Ivory.
- INCREASE SAFETY: The Handy Handle helps users come to a standing position using maximum leverage and eliminates tears on fragile skin.
- AVOID INJURIES: By eliminating the need for under-arm grabbing and pulling with force, the Handy Handle protects again strain on a caretaker’s back in prevents harmful pulling on shoulders, arms, and wrists.
- EASY TO DISINFECT: Unlike gait belts or lift belts, the handle can be used while keeping a comfortable distance from patients and can easily be sanitized between uses.
- GREAT FOR CARETAKERS: The handle is perfect for caretakers, nurses, and therapists to help disabled, handicapped, and senior patients with limited mobility.
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Length: 9.5″
- Width: 4.5″
MSRP: $24.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
The Handy Handle provides an easier grip and better leverage while helping someone stand from a couch, car, bed, or toilet. Its ergonomic design provides a comfortable grip and eliminates awkward grabbing and arm pulling.
NO-SLIP ERGONOMIC GRIP
Use to Create Effective Leverage
The Handy Handle is designed to help caretakers, nurses, and therapists to help the disabled, handicapped, and senior patients or loved ones to their feet. Use the handle to create additional leverage to pull a loved one to their feet from a seated position.
The small profile handle can be used to someone stand from any couch, chair, car, bed, or toilet and can support weights up to 350 pounds.
EASY TO USE
Prevent Strain and Unnecessary Contact
The Handy Handle helps users to come to a standing position while eliminating the need for awkward under-arm grabbing, wrist pulling, and the tearing of frail or fragile skin.
The Handy Handle also helps a caretaker to lift someone larger than themselves while also preventing strain on their back, shoulder, arms, and wrists.
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Able Life products can be registered for a 1-year guarantee, meaning if you are unsatisfied with a product within the first year of ownership, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit ablelifesolutions.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 1-year guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from ablelifesolutions.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at [email protected].
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Handy Handle comes ready to use right out of the box with no assembly required.
The Handy Handle is intended for caretakers, nurses, and therapists to help loved ones and patients stand from a seated position. To use the Handy Handle:
- The caretaker should have two hands firmly gripping the handle while extending it toward loved one.
- Loved one should grip the opposite end of the handle with both hands.
- Caretaker places feet shoulder width apart and pulls backward while stepping back with their dominant foot.
- While stepping up, caretaker easily pulls loved one to their feet.
Find your Color
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.