- ERGONOMIC GRIP: The 8-inch long no-slip grip of the Metro Car Handle Plus provides stability and balance when standing or sitting from the car.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily store the 1-pound car assist in your glove box, door compartment, middle console or purse to keep it easily accessible.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Metro Car Handle Plus is compatible with any vehicle with a U-shaped door striker latch. Not compatible with striker bolts.
- INCLUDED FLASHLIGHT: For extra visibility in your car at night, turn on the included flashlight by twisting the end cap of the handle.
- HEAVY DUTY: Safely support weights up to 300 pounds and designed for repeated, everyday use.
Metro Car Handle PlusItem #: 2082
- PREVENT FALLS: Maintain your independence and prevent dangerous falls while transferring from a vehicle without caregiver assistance.
- INCREASES LEVERAGE: The additional support of the car handle helps to maintain balance while pushing up to a standing position.
- EASY TO USE: The Metro Car Handle Plus is simple and easy to use with no modification to your vehicle required.
- PERFECT FOR SENIORS: Great for aging adults or anyone who is experiencing limited mobility due to back pain, surgery, or injury recovery.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Total Length: 8″
- Length of Handle: 6″
- Width: 1.5″
- Length of metal tip: 2″
MSRP: $39.99 USD
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE
METRO CAR HANDLE PLUS
The Metro Car Handle Plus from Stander makes it easy to get in and out of the car. Simply slide the handle into the door latch striker for extra support when sitting or standing. The small grab bar fits is easy to store so you can have support anywhere you travel.
OFFERS BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Increase Leverage to Help Stand
The Metro Car Handle Plus provides steady and reliable assistance to stand with confidence from any vehicle. Fitting parallel to the vehicle, the Metro Car Handle Plus increases your leverage with optimal positioning to bring yourself to a standing position.
The auto car grab bar supports weights up to 300 pounds and can be easily stored in the glove box, door compartment, or kept in a purse for easy access.
EASY TO USE
Compatible with Most Vehicles
The Metro Car Handle Plus is designed to slip into the door latch of most vehicles. If your vehicle has a U-shaped door latch striker rather than a striker bolt, the Metro Car Handle will be compatible with your vehicle.
Using the car handle does not require any modifications to be made and will not damage your vehicle.
GREAT FOR LOWER-SET VEHICLES
Goes Perfectly with the CarCaddie
The Metro Car Handle Plus works well with lower-set vehicles where it is difficult to push yourself to your feet. The extra leverage provided by the auto handle makes standing from a lower-set vehicle easier!
The Metro Car Handle can be used with the CarCaddie when needing to lower yourself from a taller vehicle like a truck, van, or SUV.
See the Metro Car Handle Plus in action
Get all your questions answered here:
Stander offers free standard shipping on orders within the lower 48 states. Two-day shipping and overnight shipping are available for most items. We will send you an email with your tracking details as soon as your item leaves our building.
Stander products can be registered for a 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee, which means you can purchase with confidence knowing that Stander will stand behind its products. If you are unsatisfied with a product, a customer service agent will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
To register your product for this lifetime satisfaction guarantee, visit stander.com/product-registration.
After a product is registered it is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Lifetime Guarantee.
Our guarantee does not include normal wear and tear items such as brake pads, hand grips, wheels, ski glides, etc. Replacements parts are available for purchase as needed.
Purchases from stander.com are eligible for return within 30 days of delivery (excluding clearance items). Upon arrival, returned items will be inspected to ensure all original parts and/or pieces are included in the return. Once the item has been inspected, the customer will receive a full refund for the purchase amount.
To initiate a return within 30 days of delivery, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-506-9901 or by email at email@example.com.
Yes, our products are in HME stores and Pharmacies across the country. To find a store near you, use our Where to Buy tool. We advise using the provided contact information to call ahead and ensure the store has the product you are looking for.
No, Stander products do not have the required codes to be billed to insurance or Medicare. If you would like more information about insurance or Medicare billing, please contact your insurance provider.
The Metro Car Handle Plus comes pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the box!
Before purchasing the Metro Car Handle Plus, ensure that your vehicle has a U-shaped door latch striker with two bolts or screws attaching the striker to the door frame.
If your vehicle has a door striker bolt rather than a latch, the Metro Car Handle Plus will not work with your vehicle.
No, the Metro Car Handle Plus simply slides into the door latch striker with no modification required.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
30-day Return Policy
Need it faster? Switch to other shipping options provided at checkout.