The PT BedCane makes it easy to sit up, and get in-and-out of bed. It’s great for those who have back pain, recovering from surgery, or simply just need a little extra support while getting in-and-out of bed. It comes with a mesh organizer pouch to keep hady items close by, and it's sleek design blends in with your bedroom like another piece of furniture so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Height Adjustments From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 19.25” to 25.25”
- Accommodates Mattress Heights: 10” to 17”
- Handle Width: 6.5"
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 19” with non-skid rubber surface
- Weight of Product: 5.6 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300lb
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Package Dimensions: 2.625" L x 8.25" W x 21.25" H: 6 lbs
- Case of 4 Dimensions: 11" L x 8.75 W x 21.75" H: 24.5 lbs
It will provide some fall protection - but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail. Check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail and 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch for more fall protection.
It supports up to 300 lbs!
Yes, it comes with a mesh organizer pouch to keep handy items close by.
No. For more convenient "tool free" travel bed rails – check out the Bedside Econorail & Bed Rail Advantage
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed when installed above the fold.
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Yes, the height adjusts to fit mattress sizes 10" - 17"
All of Stander products come with our “Unconditional” Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, you can send it back for a full refund; No Questions Asked…