The Independence Bed Table is the only bed rail on the market that combines the safety of a bed rail with the luxury of a bedside tray. The handle offers assistance while standing, prevents nighttime falls, and comes with a luxury tray that swivels out of the way when not in use. The legs extend to the ground for extra stability, and the leather organizer can keep books, medications, or glasses close by. And like all of our products, it looks like a piece of furniture to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Height Adjustment From Floor to Top of Handle: 21”- 44”
- Height Adjustment From Mattress Base to Top of Handle: 17.5” - 22.5”.
- Rail Width: 19”
- Height Range From the Floor to Horizontal Support Structure Under
- Mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”.
- Depth of Horizontal Support Structure Under Mattress: 25”
- Weight Capacity of Rail: 300 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight of Product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish
- Package Dimensions: 28” L x 20.25” W x 2.5” H; 9 lbs
- Case of 4 Dimensions: 28” L x 20.25” W x 10” H; 36 lbs
- Size of Tray: 20” x 17”
Yes, but it won’t provide as much fall protection as a full-size bed rail. Need more fall protection? Check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail and 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch.
It supports up to 300 lbs!
Yes, we include pouches with all of our bed rails to keep you safe against entrapment. This handy organizer pouch also allows you to keep handy items close by.
No, but if you’d like to fold down your bed-rail after use, check out the EZ Adjust Bed Rail or 30” Safety Bed Rail w/Padded Pouch
No, but if you'd like a portable bed rail, check out The Bedside Econorail (the smallest folding bed rail on the market!)
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Yes, it works on any adjustable bed! Just be sure not to spill your cereal on the swivel tray.
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.