The 30” Bed Rail makes it easy to get out of bed and prevents nighttime falls. When you’re not using it – simply fold the bed rail down and out of the way (for easy bed-making). And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Width of Rail: 30”
- Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
- Fits mattress thickness of: 10” - 19”
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Weight of Product: 12 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Package Dimensions: 32” L x 21.5” W x 1.25” H 12lbs
- Case Dimensions: 32” L x 21.5” W x 5”H 50 lbs
Yes, the 30” Safety Bed Rail is a full-sized bed rail – providing you full fall protection while you sleep.
The 30” Safety Bed Rail supports up to 400 lbs!
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bedrail to the side after use… This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
No, for more convenient travel bed rails – check out the Bedside Econorail, Bed Rail Advantage, or Metro Travel Bed Rail.
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Mobility Bed Rail.
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.